Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Best Brush Money Can Buy!




The Tangle Tweezer is a really must buy beauty product for anyone who would like a more pleasurable experience brushing through their long locks after a shower.  I first spotted this brush at Boots over the summer and I thought it seemed pretty expensive for a brush at around €15. So I decided not to buy it as it looked like another beauty gimmick.  However a few weeks later I had a change of heart and decided I would give it a try and boy was I pleasantly surprised!  It slid right through my hair getting rid of all of the tangles with ease and absolutely no tugging.  I immediately thought to myself - "Wow this will be great for preventing split ends!" and it sure has been.  I also bought a cheaper version of this from Penney's a  few weeks later because I loved it so much and that I am afraid was nothing like it.  So my advice is that this brush is a must have beauty essential that wont break the bank but steer clear of any other cheap imitations  - go for the real thing and your hair will thank you!

<3 Linda <3

No comments:

Post a Comment