Monday, November 11, 2013

got to have it- anthropologie kitchenware

When working on balancing your portions and cooking light, it helps to use kitchenware that is useful while adding a pop of color. Anthropologie kitchenware has been my longtime obsession. I love the patterns, colors and the retro look of their designs. While their pieces can be on the expensive side, I often buy my items on sale. Sign up to receive weekly emails of sales and specials.

1.) I use their dessert plates for dinner. They are the perfect size for portion control.
Nathalie Lete Dessert Plates $14
2.) Using Anthropologies 'Painted Amaryllis Measuring Cups' $38 and 'Pop- print measuring spoons' $18 make cooking and baking a little more fun.
3.) Anthropologies 'Inside out bowls' $8 I use for everything! These bowls are the perfect size for portion control when eating cereal, oatmeal, desert etc. 
They are so pretty you can use them outside the kitchen to hold jewelry and trinkets :) 

4.) Chalkboard Storage Containers $18-$36 are perfect for your kitchen counters. 
5.) Anthropologies Monogrammed Mugs are adorable. I have a mug for each letter of my initials. I look forward to my nightly lavender tea in my 'm' mug. They also make perfect gifts for friends and family for the holiday season. 
xo
Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment